Small - 10g
Large - 40g
Taste: Sour, sweet, strong lemon flavour.
Energetics: Cooling, drying
Actions and properties: Relaxing diaphoretic, sedative, antiviral, antispasmodic, anti-oxidant, aromatic digestant.
Systems: Digestive system, circulatory system, respiratory system, reproductive system.
Traditionally used for:
- Nervousness, depression, anxiety, panic attacks, insomnia
- Spasms in the upper respiratory centres, convulsive coughing, asthma
- Anxiety and heart palpitations; hyperthyroidism
- Rapid Pulse
- Upset stomach, flatulence, nervous indigestion
- Colds, fevers
- deficient and painful menstruation, leucorrhea, menopause hot flashes
- Male impotence
Contraindications/Cautions: avoid consuming lemon balm in excess if you an under active thyroid unless first speaking to a practitioner. Avoid if pregnant.
Other uses: Mosquito repellent.
Couldn't load pickup availability